17 January 2011

Andy Warhol Wall

Ta-Da!

Lovin my Andy Warhol Wall (adjacent to to the kitchen)!

Modern, Bold, Totally Out There = Jazz & Brett!

I am also lovin my new iPhone app Hipstamatic - It uses different lenses etc!




The middle portrait is of course MY FAV of ALL time...... PRINCE!!!! (more custom Prince artwork to come stay tuned)!

Totally love <3 this picture!



Here is a clear shot of our new housemates!




Hot Pink Marilyn!




Judy Garland & Ali!




Jackie O - style icon!




Gotta love Liza!




Hot Pink Deb Harry - looks great!




Regal looking Lady Di { one for the QR girls ;) }




Using another lens from my iPhone app.




I used I've Been Framed (Springwood) for the straight edge block mounting - highly recommend!

- Posted by Jazz's iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment