04 October 2010

The Block Ep 2

So what did everyone think about the first room reveals?

This was the winning room – won by the “under dogs” (Erin and Jake).





I do like the décor of this room – it’s very my style.

Good on them – they worked hard and it showed. They only spent just over $4k.

The only thing I wasn’t a fan of was the Bentwood Chair – I would have preferred something more shabby chic or French Provencal.

Mark and Duncan had a shocker…..I did like the ceiling but the decorating was tragic…. Poor guys! They spent over $7K on the smallest bedroom in the house.

I think they needed to fill those book shelves – it just looked bare. I hope they have a better run this week coming.



Neisha and John - I really liked their kid’s room – very neutral and I couldn’t really fault it.


I don’t know what it is about this couple (Brenton and Chez) well more to the point Chez… I just am NOT A FAN….. maybe once the hallway is completed those big overpowering sliding doors may look good – but it just really did nothing for me…. The room was really bland; it almost reminded me of a hotel room….


If you missed the show you can view full Eps online at http://channelnine.ninemsn.com.au/theblock

No comments:

Post a Comment