03 July 2011

Which House Would You Choose

Things have been a little quiet on the Jazz and Brett Blog…

I (Jazz) have started a new job so been consumed with that…

Of course I am totally stoked that The Block is on 5 days a week – last year I was over the moon that it was back on once a week – so you can imagine how happy I am now….

So my fav couple of The Block is Katrina & Amie! I have been following Katrina’s Blog (http://www.katrinaleechambers.com/) for over a year and she has a personality on the show, which I love…..

How about that singing in the first challenge, not to mention the “what is I wa” line from the song Pump Up The Jam LOL I was in stitches…


Anyone that read my blog last year would know I am not a Chez fan…. And to my surprise she turns up on this year’s series to help one of the couples…. hmmmmmmm

I am a little disappointed the girls didn’t pick House 4….



The façade of House 4 for me is it!!! I just hope Rob and Tania do it justice.

So which house would you pick?




House 4 (MY PICK)









House 3







House 2





House 1





If you missed the show you can view full Eps online at http://channelnine.ninemsn.com.au/theblock

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogland Jazz!
    I was wondering when you'd give us your thoughts on the block. I would have picked the first house coz of frontage but agree with you on Katrina. What a crack up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh just love your home and your style is great.I just stumbled on your site looking at bathroom ideas. I live just outside Brisbane and looking for ideas. Your blog is wonderful. I must check out your recipes as well. Thanks for sharing. sorry there is nothing on mine have yet to do it. :( Cheers sandra. Just love your home and features

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just take a peek and I discovered your post. I love this property and how I wish to own a house like this someday. Thank you.

    house and lot for sale Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice information presented in the post, thanks for sharing such a great post.
    Design Homes Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete