03 July 2011

Which House Would You Choose

Things have been a little quiet on the Jazz and Brett Blog…

I (Jazz) have started a new job so been consumed with that…

Of course I am totally stoked that The Block is on 5 days a week – last year I was over the moon that it was back on once a week – so you can imagine how happy I am now….

So my fav couple of The Block is Katrina & Amie! I have been following Katrina’s Blog (http://www.katrinaleechambers.com/) for over a year and she has a personality on the show, which I love…..

How about that singing in the first challenge, not to mention the “what is I wa” line from the song Pump Up The Jam LOL I was in stitches…


Anyone that read my blog last year would know I am not a Chez fan…. And to my surprise she turns up on this year’s series to help one of the couples…. hmmmmmmm

I am a little disappointed the girls didn’t pick House 4….



The façade of House 4 for me is it!!! I just hope Rob and Tania do it justice.

So which house would you pick?




House 4 (MY PICK)









House 3







House 2





House 1





If you missed the show you can view full Eps online at http://channelnine.ninemsn.com.au/theblock

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogland Jazz!
    I was wondering when you'd give us your thoughts on the block. I would have picked the first house coz of frontage but agree with you on Katrina. What a crack up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information. I'll definitely add this great post in my article section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh just love your home and your style is great.I just stumbled on your site looking at bathroom ideas. I live just outside Brisbane and looking for ideas. Your blog is wonderful. I must check out your recipes as well. Thanks for sharing. sorry there is nothing on mine have yet to do it. :( Cheers sandra. Just love your home and features

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just take a peek and I discovered your post. I love this property and how I wish to own a house like this someday. Thank you.

    house and lot for sale Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice information presented in the post, thanks for sharing such a great post.
    Design Homes Brisbane

    ReplyDelete